- National healthcare spending is projected to reach $6.2 trillion by 2028. (source)
- Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. (source)
- Chronic diseases are major contributors to healthcare costs and patient morbidity. (source)
- Black Women Five Times More Likely to Die from Pregnancy-Related Cardiomyopathy, Blood Pressure Disorders Than White Women (source)
- Medical debt is a contributing factor in 66.5% of all bankruptcies in the United States. (source)
These statistics illustrate the complex and multifaceted nature of healthcare in the United States. Being without insurance will leave you with limited access to medical care.
It’s important for individuals to stay informed about healthcare statistics and trends. We need to work towards improving the system and ensuring that everyone has access to quality care. Go and get those regular check-ups with healthcare providers. Implement a healthy diet, regular exercise, and other preventative measures. We can work towards a healthier and more equitable future.
Don’t Let Medical Costs Take Over Your Life. Explore Your Healthcare Coverage Options Today.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the alarming statistics surrounding healthcare in the United States.
With government subsidies, 4 out of 5 people will qualify and pay less than $10 a month in coverage (source).
Insurance status can impact access to affordable medical care. Healthcare providers typically base medical treatment on the patient’s medical needs and the recommended course of treatment. That means that you could have the peace of mind that comes with having access to quality medical care, without breaking the bank.
It’s not too late to have coverage. There are options available for individuals and families.
Exploring your healthcare coverage options now! You can take control of your health and well-being, and avoid the financial stress that can come with unexpected medical expenses. Don’t let medical costs take over your life.
For More Information
Health Insurance – Buckeye Financial LLC
Speak To A Licensed Specialist Now
Get Started – Buckeye Financial LLC
* Open Enrollment For Insurance Under 65 Is Between November 1st – January 15th of each year. If outside of this period, you must have a special enrollment. Contact a licensed professional to see if you qualify. If you know that you have a special enrollment you can speak to a licensed professional using this Get Started – Buckeye Financial LLC
You can self-enroll here Buckeye Financial LLC | Fast, Easy ACA Enrollment (healthsherpa.com)